Welcome to read the software service agreement of Zhejiang SolaX Power Network Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement"). This agreement applies to all services that the user obtains on the SolaxCloud platform, regardless of whether the user obtains services through computer equipment, mobile terminals, or other devices.
Ⅰ. Special Hint
1. In order to protect the rights of users, users must carefully read all the terms of this agreement before voluntarily registering and using this remote monitoring service. This agreement has legal law effect when the user clicks "I agree" or the user uses any service of SolaX Cloud. The user must be a person with full criminal responsibility and civil liability (for example, you are not a minor), if you represent the company you work for, that means that you have legal rights to represent the company.
2. If the country or region to which the user belongs excludes all or part of the contents of this agreement, the user shall immediately stop using the site for monitoring.
Ⅱ. Both Parties' Obligations
i. The obligations of Zhejiang SolaX power Network Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Zhejiang SolaX power Network Energy Technology Co., Ltd. is responsible for the construction, operation and management of the website and guarantees to provide the above services to users；
2. Zhejiang SolaX power Network Energy Technology Co., Ltd. should set up a consultation and contact phone to answer users’ questions about using SolaX Cloud；
3. Due to the problem with the website monitoring platform, it is unable to provide services for users. Zhejiang Aero Network Energy Technology Co., Ltd. should actively solve the problem in a serious and responsible manner.
ii. User's obligations
Users must strictly abide by SolaX Cloud’s management and usage rules；
Users should truthfully provide relevant information to SolaX Cloud, including mailboxes, serial numbers of collectors, etc. Users shall independently assume all responsibility arising from inaccurate, untrue or incomplete information;
Without the written authorization of Zhejiang SolaX power Network Energy Technology Co., Ltd., users cannot retransmit, copy, intercept, tamper with the content on SolaX Cloud, or create derivative products related to these contents;
The user shall properly keep the account and password of the website monitoring platform, and solely responsible for all loss caused by the improper storage and use of its account and password, including all losses caused by improper use of user, authorized third parties, or the unauthorized third party. If users find that unauthorized third parties use your account or your account information is leaked, please notify us immediately.
Ⅲ. Proprietary Rights
2. SolaX Power owns all the rights of the remote monitoring system of photovoltaic system. The remote monitoring system of the photovoltaic system includes text, software, pictures, diagrams, etc.; the entire contents of the e-mail; and other information provided to the user by SolaX Power. All of these contents are protected by laws of copyrights, trademarks, labels, and other proprietary rights.
3. Licensing restrictions: SolaX Power grants users limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable usage rights during the effective period. Users cannot use the system in any way or for any purpose other than explicitly permitted by this agreement. Users cannot:
Reproducing, copying, intercepting, falsifying content on the SolaX Cloud, or creating derivative products related to such content;
Resale or re-authorize monitoring system services;
Conduct any violation of SolaX Power patents or other intellectual property rights.
4. As the system requires regular maintenance, SolaX Power has the right to remotely upgrade and remotely set up the equipment without notifying the customer. Non personal data will be used.
Ⅳ. Using Rules
1. When applying for the SolaX Cloud account, the user must ensure the authenticity and integrity of the provided information, if any changes occurs to the provided information, it must be updated in a timely manner, Any monitoring failures, data anomalies and analysis errors, etc. caused by the user’ input errors, SolaX Power will not assume any responsibility. 2. The resulting legal or economic disputes are the responsibility of the user.
the user's login account is not recommended to use the mailbox, nickname does not recommend the user’s real name. If you use the mailbox as the login account, SolaX Power will know the user’s mailbox information.
3. Users should not transfer or lend their account number or password to others. If the user finds his account illegally used by others, he should immediately notify SolaX Power. SolaX Power assumes no responsibility for any illegal use of account numbers or passwords due to hacking or user's careless negligence.
4. When using SolaX Cloud, users should follow the below principles:
Comply with relevant laws and regulations;
Comply with all network protocols, rules and procedures related to network services;
SolaX Cloud shall not be used for any illegal purpose;
SolaX Cloud shall not be used to upload, display or disseminate information in any form that infringe others, abusive, vulgar or obscene or any other illegal information, and the user shall assume full responsibility for the content it uploads；
Shall not infringe any other third party's patent, copyright, trademark, reputation or any other legitimate rights and interests.
5. The user shall ensure that SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) CO., Ltd. will not be accused or claim indemnity by third parties because of the user's products or services;
6. The information obtained by the user on SolaX Cloud is for the user's reference and self-analysis and cannot be used for arbitration or certification in any litigation.
1. SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. has limited liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information and data provided by SolaX Cloud. SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. shall not be responsible for any errors in information and data caused by users’ violation of the rules of use.
2. SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. does not assume any responsibility for interruptions of network service or other defects caused by force majeure or caused by the reasons that can’t be controlled by SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd., but will try their best to reduce the losses and influences for the users.
3. Due to the quality problem of the PV data collector provided by SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd., or the information and data could not be displayed timely and accurately caused by the SolaX Cloud server problem. SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. shall actively solve the problem with a responsible attitude. For the monitoring interruption problem, the users shall not make any requests except repairs and replacements to SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd., including but not limited to legal proceedings, financial compensation, etc.
4. All liability claims made to SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. because of information displayed by using SolaX Cloud and/or any losses due to incorrect and/or incomplete information displayed by SolaX Cloud, as long as it cannot be proved that SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. do them on purpose or SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. has a major fault, SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. is no responsibility for this.
Ⅵ. Service Interruption
1. The reason of service interruption
When SolaX Power Network Technology(Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. provides maintenance to SolaX Cloud platform or related equipment so that cause service interruption during customer available time, if in that situation SolaX does not need to bear any responsibility for this. But SolaX should give notice to customer in advance as far as possible;
When force majeure or other Internet service interruption that SolaX can't control;
Customer submit untrue or integrity information;
Customer breach of this agreement's any one or more specific regulation;
2. The Influence of Service Interruption
Customer submit untrue or integrity information;
Customer breach of this agreement’s any one or more specific regulation;
Ⅶ. Change Statement
1. SolaX Power Network Technology(Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. has the right to revise terms of this agreement and publish on our website according to the changes in law and needs of website operations. The revised terms of service will take effect from the time of publication on the website and become the subject Part of the agreement.
2. Once terms change, we will prompt on the relevant page to modify the content. If customer continue to use the services on website, they are deemed to have accepted and voluntarily abide by the revised terms of service.
3. If there is a conflict between Chinese language of agreement and other language of agreement, the content of the Chinese language version will be considered right. This agreement uses its Chinese version as the final effective version.
4. SolaX Power Network Technology(Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. has the right to interpret this agreement in law.
Ⅷ. Dispute Resolution and Legal Application
1. SolaX Power Network Technology(Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. and customer should settle disputes arising from the implementation of this agreement in a friendly and negotiated manner.
2. When the dispute could not be settled through negotiation, it was submitted to the court of the jurisdiction of SolaX Power.
SolaX Power Network Technology (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.